AmigaActive (2039/2143)

From:Simon Mason
Date:31 May 2000 at 13:06:21
Subject:Re: Interesting item on Czech Amiga News.

Hello Kevin

On 31-May-00,Kevin yapped about: Re: [amigactive] Interesting item on Czech
Amiga News.

> [snip!]
>
> I can't believe I am actually defending Alive here, but Goal 2000 IS on
the
> CD!!
>
> The third disk you UnDMS contains a crappy, incomplete "Premiership" save
> game file. Load this into Goal and you've got Goal 2000 ...
>
> If you have the original Goal, you can do better yourself. All you need
is
> 5-10 minutes on a rainy afternoon ....

You mean that the few hours I spent the other month editing the teams on my
old copy of Goal! is what they are churning out on cd? No improved graphics
or gameplay? Sheesh!

Cheers,
Simon

I bought an internal modem, but I can't swallow it.

********* ICQ 71795677 *********